Hosted PBX and VoIP
You want a reliable, high-quality phone system that simply works. And so you can focus on your business, and not your communications platform, our system adapts and adjusts to your needs and seamlessly works the way you do. Whether you have five (5) or fifty (50) employees, we have a solution that meets your needs.
- Easy to use and manage
- Full PBX capabilities utilizing easy interface
- Eliminate costs of a traditional phone closet
- Low monthly phone bills (including VoIP services)
- Future-proof your phone systems
We offer SIP Trunking (connecting your premise based phone system via an always-on broadband connection) solutions for any sized-business—whether you’re a small business looking for the flexibility and cost savings of VoIP or a mid-sized business looking for business continuity, disaster recovery, and unlimited or metered calling plans. We help you save up to 40% over traditional telephone line services.
Virtual Auto Attendant
& Mobile VoIP
Have a mobile workforce? Use auto attendants, cloud extensions and mailboxes to stay connected with your customers and employees—with all the features of a high end phone system. It’s easy to use and manage, without the cost of a tradition PBX solution. Best of all, you can seamlessly connect mobile and home workers with current or future office locations. It’s all the same cloud communications framework, so you can scale up as needed, and connect based on your specific business requirements.
Unified Communications (UC) is the seamless integration of voice, presence, chat, data, applications, and other technologies that help drastically improve your communication processes and business productivity. Our software and services enable you to access your account and seamlessly incorporate our high-value cloud communication services.
- Cloud Communications: Virtually limitless configuration possibilities to configure how you setup your hosted PBX and VoIP solution to make and take calls.
- Operator Console: Helps enable your small to mid-sized business to maintain complete visibility and transparency across the enterprise, and use view extension presence, click to dial, manage call control, monitor and manage call center features (queues, Agents, callers), manage conference bridges, and much more—all through a standard web interface.
- Scalability: With the constant change in technology, scalability is huge in today’s business world and with UC, your services can be provided on a per-customer basis, cutting down unnecessary costs.
- Disaster Recovery: Your business can rest easy in a local service emergency with the use of hosted UC, where your data can be backed-up, managed, and ready for rapid recovery.
Do you utilize applications like Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce.com, or a 3rd party web application? We’ve created several very useful plugins and applications to help you with key features like click-to-dial, screen pops, call logging, and presence. The Operator console leverages our API, and delivers all this and live visibility into your account for call control, call parking, visual voicemails and other third-party applications. Additional API features and integrations are also on their way.
Our reliable, feature-rich hosted phone services adjust as you need them to. We make it easy for our customers to deploy the communication apps and solutions that your business needs, creating an in-office experience right at your fingertips, wherever you are on whichever device you choose. Commonly used features include: full call center capabilities, listen live, find me follow me and more.
Mobility is paramount in today’s business world. Keep your company connected with a wide array of mobile features—from cloud extensions, find-me follow-me, group and simultaneous ring, to voicemail to email, and much more. All designed to help you conduct business anywhere through any device.
We’re here to support your business at every level with our always-available, skilled and professional support team. We’ll help you with your specific needs and concerns, while giving you personalized customer support you won’t find
Virtually eliminate business downtime should your local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) communications network go down. Your communications solution is still running in our cloud environment, so your customers, vendors, and employee calls can keep flowing. A good disaster recovery plan will help your business in good times and bad. With our solution, a good business continuity plan is extremely cost effective, and readily available based on your individual business needs.
Our products and services are customer tested, and approved—we’ve enabled countless businesses to improve their communication channels easily, and effectively, to transform their business into a competitive powerhouse. With a full range of front and back-office features, you can rest easy knowing your business is taken care of, now and for the future.
“PureEdge Technologies took care of taking our business communications to the next level. …We have been pleased with our new phone system, but especially pleased with the customer service we receive.”
— LaTisha Adams, Livestock Nutrition Center